Most of us use MS Outlook to fetch our web email to our desktop and we can be updated with our emails without opening web browser.
Outlook can easily fetch your emails but it doesn’t fetch your email contacts, so what to do if you wanna import your Gmail contacts to your Outlook.
- Login to your Gmail account and then click on Contacts,
- Now select the contacts whom you wanna import and then click on More button and then Export,
- Now on the next screen select option saying Outlook CSV format, and click on Export and it will download your Contacts into CSV format,
- Now open your Outlook and then click on File->Option->Import,
- Now a dialog box will pop-up click on Import from another program or file option click on Next,
- Now click Comma Separated Value (DOS) and then click on Next,
- Now Browse your CSV file which you had downloaded from Gmail and click Next,
- Now select your desired folder where you wanna save your exported file,
- At last confirm your action and then click on Finish
You can take a look at the video below to know more :-
Some handpicked devices for you