Microsoft has launched an new mail service Outlook.Com, the UI of this service is very nice and matches the Windows 8 UI. You can visit Outlook.Com and create a new account with any alias you want like email@example.com.
But what if you wanna Upgrade from your exiting Hotmail Or Live account and want firstname.lastname@example.org in place of exiting email@example.com then you can do this. Microsoft has allowed its existing customers to upgrade to Outlook easily.
How To Upgrade :-
- To upgrade first visit Outlook.com,
- Now click on Gears from top right corner and click on More mail Settings
- Now on next page click on Rename Your Email Address,
- Now one next page just type the email address which wanna keep with Outlook and then click on Save,
- Now Outlook will ask you where you wanna save emails which will come to your old email address, You can either create an Folder or keep them in Inbox,
- Click On Done and you are done.