Yesterday we had reported that Evernote has introduced Two Step Verification for its premium users and now LinkedIn has also introduced same security feature for all of its users.
If you want to enable it then you have to do :-
- Login to your LinkedIn account and then navigate to Privacy & Settings,
- Now at bottom click on Accounts tab and then click on Manage Security Setting,
- There you will see that Two Step Verification is turn off, just turn it On
- It will ask your phone number, just provide it and register your phone.
- On your next visit LinkedIn will send a verification code on your mobile
- LinkedIn will do this once per device.
Some handpicked devices for you