Let me ask you a simple question, How You Permanently Delete Any File Or Folder From Your Computer?
I know almost all of you would say that first delete it and then remove it from Recycle Bin, Or some of you may say that simply use Shift + Delete to permanently delete file.
But let me tell you a new thing once you delete any file from your computer that file still exist on your hard disk and it can be recovered using any recovery software’s.
Windows only removes files reference and keep that file on hard disk until its space is provided to some other file.
So what does it means?
It means if you had any confidential information on your computer and you had deleted it after its use and you think no one can get it then you are wrong.It can be recovered.
Eraser is an advanced security tool for Windows which allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns.
Eraser Features :-
- It works with Windows XP (with Service Pack 3), Windows Server 2003 (with Service Pack 2), Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000
- It works with any drive that works with Windows
- Secure drive erasure methods are supported out of the box
- Erases files, folders and their previously deleted counterparts
- Works with an extremely customizable Scheduler.
With Eraser you will be able to delete your files permanently Or you can say after deleting they were no more be able to recover.
You may use following link to download it :-
Some handpicked devices for you