Dns server palys a very important role in the speed of internet.You may use fastest DNS server for speedup internet.Their are so many DNS servers which aid you speedup internet connection.
But changing DNS server is a little tough task,By using DNS JUMPER you can change your Dns server on fly.It is a portable application which means it does not required any kind of installation.
DNS Jumper is a small application that aids the user by providing a one-click system to change DNS servers. The application displays a list of DNS servers that can be activated with the click of the mouse button. Available DNS server range from Google DNS over Open DNS to Ultra DNS, Level 3, Open NIC to the default DNS server of the system.
You will get 17 DNS servers means you have wide range to select DNS severs.
You may use following link to download DNS JUMPER:-
1. [ Fixed ] – Antivirus “False Positive” Problems (No UPX and No more False Positive)
2. [ Fixed ] – Doesn’t work on some Vista / windows 7
3. [ Fixed ] – Doesn’t work on some x64 systems
4. [ Fixed ] – Doesn’t work on PE (Preinstalled) Environment
5. [ Fixed ] – Doesn’t recognise some Wlan Cards
6. Update function added (Press i – info button and then press Update check button)
7. Backup and restore added (if Dns jumper v1.0.4 First time run, Automatically back up your dns settings) , if you want to restore your settings select Restore (under choose a free DNS Service) and Press apply button
8. Languages preinstalled
9. fastest DNS – a bit improved
10. More Dns (17 to 32) 15 new
11. No problem with USB modems (till now)
12. cmd suport added
13. if dns jumper doesn’t recognise your Network card (very rare) can still change dns server settings (choose all Network Cards and press Apply dns button)
14. German Language added
15. a few minor visual changes