Yesterday we had reported that Apple will release final update for Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6.8.
Now update is ready for download and you can update yourself, Apple has said that this update is necessary to update yourself to Mac OS X Lion which will come in July.
What’s included in this update :-
- Enhancements to the Mac App Store to get your Mac ready to upgrade to Mac OS X Lion,
- Resolves an issue that may cause Preview to unexpectedly quit,
- Improves support for IPv6,
- Improves VPN reliability,
- Identifes and removes known variants of MacDefender malware,
- Corrects timezone data in iCal for Lisbon-Portugal,
- Adds the ability to use Kerberos authentication to a web proxy server,
- Fixes an issue when saving documents from Xcode or TextEdit when using an NFS home directory,
- Fixes an issue when importing certain media files into Final Cut Pro,
- Includes RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
Mac OS X v10.6.8 also includes fixes provided in the Mac OS X v10.6.7 Snow Leopard Font Update:
- Addresses an issue in which some OpenType fonts don’t display correctly in certain applications,
- Resolves issues printing from Preview,
- Addresses an issue with PDF files not opening in third-party PDF viewing applications,
- Resolves invalid font errors when printing to PostScript printers.
You can either use Software Update to get this update your you can download the standalone installer from HERE.
Some handpicked devices for you